Quietstone Sound Absorption Panels: The Toughest Ever Made.
Constructed using specially bonded aggregates, these panels can withstand almost anything you throw at them.
- noise barriers - can be bonded directly to pre formed concrete or timber battens
- tunnel lining - now replaces Reapor for outdoor settings
- outdoors - verandas, smoking areas, generators, facades, plant enclosures
- sports halls - high impact resistance
- wall cladding - light weight and cutting can be done on site
- swimming pools - will not sag or stain with moisture exposure
- healthcare - can be washed with any detergents including sterilizers
- standard panel sizes - 1000 x 600 x 30mm with interlocking 'lips' and pre-formed fixing points and 500 x 500 x 28mm with a beveled edge (other sizes available on request)
- thickness - 28/30mm (other sizes available on special request)
- weight at 28mm - 37.5kg/m²
- fire safety - class 1 and class O of BS476: Part 6 and BS476: Part 7
- acoustic performance - see brochure for details
- cleaning - can be cleaned with all detergents
- weather resistance - impervious to frost and rain
Quietstone Fire Range has been used in various fire ranges up and down the country here is an example of the Queistone panels on wall in portishead bristol.
We can match almost any RAL colour. The pigmentation is 'through and through', meaning any major surface damage will not reveal a different colour underneath.